BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

CURFEWS!!!!

I extremely Dislike curfews!! I mean if we are old enough to make informed decisions then we should make a "informed" decision about staying up late!! If I have homework then I NEED to stay up, but if I need sleep then I go to bed!!! People YOU ARE NOT KIDS!!! we choose and if we a dumb and need assistance choosing between things you need and things you want then I say WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!?


Have a Nice Day!!!! =D

15 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....listen to your parents, its the best thing for you!!! BE A MAN!!! your parents are just looking out for you, they wnats whats best and to them they know what best is....you are never to old...your parents can make decisions for you for the rest of your life!!! that doesnt matter, people need sleep and in their eyes you are still their baby boy, jeesh whoever wrote this needs to be disciplined a little bit more and show some respect for their parnts hmmmm? lol

ndnkiwi said...

POOH!!! lol im kidding this is only thoughts on what im thinking....shush or ill CUT YOU!! CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT KUUUT YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

thoughts on what your thinking, meaning what you believe in right? and dont ever say your gonna cutt a girl...hecka disrespectful..show some respect to your rents and espcially to me!!! lol SECURITY...this dude has to go...he be trying to fight me!!!

he knows he cant win a fight...he just tries to act cool!!! lol

ndnkiwi said...

EXCUME?!?!?!?!?!?! im cutting you!!! CUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTUTC SLICE!! CUTCUTCUTCUTCUT!!!

ndnkiwi said...

I WIN!! =D

Unknown said...

really you mst be really week because i dont feel anything at allllll!!!!

Unknown said...

diss!!!!!!! thinking hes so strong!!!

Unknown said...

this boy doesnt understand englsih either, what language does he need?

Unknown said...

some ppl so hard to please think there better than everyone else!!!

ndnkiwi said...

im doing it under ur skin...so ur bleeding internally!!! DUH!!!! gosh!! =P

Unknown said...

BE A MAN...show some respect for your youngsters!!!

internally....wow really now, where you come up with that from, your thala? lol

pelada nee vateca? cheeyyyhhhh....lol


chagadabumgo!!!

Unknown said...

is he offline or not, you can never tell!!! does he let you know, nope he doesnt think its necessary!!! whats the dealio with that?

ndnkiwi said...

lol im a mystery man!! =D

Unknown said...

you can say that again!!!

ndnkiwi said...

blah blah blah!!! hehehehehe ;P